[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-marketing] Funding Wishlist

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Tue Dec 4 06:37:51 PST 2012

Le 2012-12-03 19:27, Bjoern Michaelsen a écrit :

> Just from a quick scan on kickstarter, here are some that are getting good
> returns in the technology area (in addition to a bazilion eBooks):
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maxcantor/beautiful-vim-cheat-sheet-poster?ref=card
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vincenthorn/buddhist-geeks-conference-2012?ref=card
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0?ref=card
>
> seems conferences and documentation seem to be good targets.
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

Looks like a good idea to fund some projects -- TDF/LibreOffice
conferences. Maybe the BoD should look at posting conferences on
kickstarter as well as on the website for the next conference.

I don't think we could do anything on our own to push for
TDF/LibreOffice funding unless we had the official backing of the TDF.
If a funding drive fails, I imagine the money needs to be returned to
the donors.

Good idea though.

Cheers,

Marc