[Libreoffice-qa] 4.0 Test week/marathon Re: [...-qa] 3.7 bug hunt party ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Dec 6 15:37:07 PST 2012

Joel Madero wrote (07-12-12 00:02)

> Want me to do this?

I'll put a rough draft with some collected intentions and would be
really happy if you can help improving, making it a better read :-)

> Just a note, I went through every unconfirmed bug against 4+ releases
> (master & alpha) and was able to get a lot of them done. The ones that
> remain are a bit trickier for the most part, takes a bit of the workload
> off of us for next week although I'm sure that there will be new bugs
> reported against 4 in the coming days.

Good to read :-)
It will be a part of the test marathon that people also focus on
submitted issues. Unconfirmed, not triaged issues are sort of the same
as bugs that still has to be found.

Cheers,
Cor

--