[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice 4.0 Test Marathon

oprea.luci at gmail.com oprea.luci at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:00:32 PST 2012

Hi,

I could not type anything into MozTrap because I focused on coordinating
activities in Romania -
http://tableta.ceata.org/p/Maraton_de_testare_de_LibreOffice_4.0_la_Ceata
But for those who want to test may use and populate the files available
online at

  * Test LibreOffice Launcher -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdEhwOWJ5WkprLW90T09RZWw1ZkFBSkE#gid=0
  * Test Writer LibreOffice -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdDliQV9YQjhiWFFrTW53SDhqUWVZbVE#gid=0
  * Test Calc LibreOffice -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdE0xRllDNGd1QWpOR25tZnk2UkI2aFE#gid=0
  * Test Impress LibreOffice -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdGdtb2h1V0Z5U2lXS29mMEQyaXIxdGc#gid=0
  * Test LibreOffice Base -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdEpOQXViNW9leVBjeEZjc09TUTlCZlE#gid=0
  * Test LibreOffice Math -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdC1RcWROZnZkbS02VjNFbzN6cExhUGc#gid=0
  * Test LIbreOffice other -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9lOM8_6gsLdEtKYjkzcW5Ua2lvVmJxLVp1TU9JOXc#gid=0

and obtained scenarios will be introduced in future tests MozTrap.

If you agree, should be popularized these links. I will monitor the work.

Lucian,

Lucian Oprea
Telefon: 0745 592602
Comunitatea openSUSE Romania - http://suseromania.ro
Comunitatea LibreOffice Romania - http://libreoffice.ro

Pe 13.12.2012 04:50, Yi Fan Jiang a scris: