[Libreoffice-qa] credits for people doing QA

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Feb 6 16:13:58 PST 2012

Cor Nouws wrote (04-02-12 23:39)

> Suggestions remarks?

Thanks to all for the remarks, ideas.

My summary for now:
- we could do statistics for submitted bugs and (I hope) for added comments.
And then maybe stop at the minimum of 10 ?

Another idea that I've got: we can make it an community issue:

People on the QA list, suggest their peers or  just people the notice,
that are active.
So then we can mention such a person with a summary, or with a little
interview.
We the also could ask on e.g. the users list if there are people that we
definitely/maybe should add to the list/gallery.

How does those sound?

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org