[Libreoffice-qa] manual testing

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:37:25 PST 2012

Rimas Kudelis wrote

> I don't know why you assume it's a Windows-only tool then. Don't you
> have a web browser in your other OS? :)
> -snip-
>
> I've added this suggestion to the TODO list
> (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus_TODO), but I can't promise I
> will be looking into it anytime soon. Litmus' source is available
> though, so I'd welcome contributions. ;)

I assumed the opposite. That it *wasn't* a Windows tool. But I can see that
it is platform independent. Exactly because it runs in the browser. It still
supports my initial affirmation that I don't know any Windows specific tool
:)

I'm glad other people also agree on OpenID. I wish this was broadly adopted
by the LibreOffice sites and domains :)