[Libreoffice-qa] QA-Team Web page

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Jan 5 06:22:41 PST 2012

Hi all,

compared to other active LibreOffice teams, User-QA currently has a very
rare Web page [1] with few, outdated and not inviting contents. So we
should improve the current page.

I started a new QA-Team Page [2], what should
- be up to date
- give an overview concerning active User QA Members
   and our main activities
- Help to find experts if own skills are not
   sufficient for a particular problem
- annonuce events
- invite "normal" users to join Bug confirming activity

My work load will not leave much time for design of that page, and
unfortunately "Web design" is one of my least skills.

So you all should feel invited to create a "shop window" presenting our
activity.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hyperinks and other references: