[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC1 pre-available

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Jan 19 02:22:59 PST 2012

Hi *,

for the upcoming new version 3.5.0, we continue with a release candidate
1 build that is now feature-complete. For further milestones on the way
towards 3.5.0, please refer to our release plan timings here:

Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
them here:

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect

The list of fixed bugs relative to beta3 is here:

So playing with the areas touched there also greatly appreciated - and
validation that those bugs are really fixed.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Fridrich (copying Thorsten's words)