[Libreoffice-qa] preparing QA talk for FOSDEM

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Jan 29 17:44:58 PST 2012

Hi Cor,

This is a great news, thanks for sharing :)

As far as I concern, Regression is our routine testing for each release, which
is pretty important to make sure the legacy important functions of Libreoffice
does not regress in a new release.

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests

For full regression test, would you like to give a view to Litmus as well?

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

And currently we encourage people to:

1. Run tests

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus/Litmus_User_Guide#Run_Tests

2. Update regression test cases

    - Add new test cases

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus/Litmus_User_Guide#Populate_New_Test_Cases
    - Translate exisiting test cases into different version

Best wishes,
Yifan