[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes - QA related - TSC call 2012-01-26

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Jan 30 03:53:43 PST 2012

Michael Meeks schrieb:

getting the regressions query in front of
> more people would be good: [ a nice, short, easy to paste, minute and
> re-find stored query for that would be great ;-) ].

Hi,

Petr added Regression query links to
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Release_Criteria#Blocker_Bug_Nomination>,
and I will prepare some more handy links from my
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/RBd/TSC_Call_Minutes#Regressions>
document what will ease keeping overview and some kind of statement
proving our success. IMHO we should try something like "reduce number of
unfixed regressions with every micro release" or similar. If the
tendency shows that we might not reach rhe goal, we can try to interest
volunteer developers to think about patches or try to countersteer in an
other way.

It's really annoying that we have so many WIN build problems what
hinders to find regressions early.

ATB

Rainer