[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the libreoffice qa call 2012-06-14

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 05:10:27 PDT 2012

>      - we need more beta testers
> AI:    - Are there any Bug Hunting Sessions in the pipe? (Cors)
>        - SUSE will prepare packages for the beta for testing too (Petr)
> AI:      - Could Fedora do this too? (Caolan?)

why is it necessary to have distribution specific builds for testing?

everything except for system integration/mime type associations can be
tested by installing the generic "archive" or "rpm" (via user install
script) installation sets on any Linux distro.

it looks like the "rpm" installation set is available here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=rpm-x86_64&lang=en-US&version=3.6.0

is there a lack of documentation of how to install this locally without
system integration for testing purposes?  if so, please tell me where to
add documentation :)