[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-09 15:00 UTC

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Mar 14 20:09:25 PDT 2012

Hi Bjoern,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:42:45PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here are the minutes of the QA call 2012-03-09 15:00 UTC
>
> attendants: Cor, Ivan, Rainer, Markus, Michael, Korrawit, Petr, Kendy,
> Bjoern

+ Yifan :)

Thanks for the minutes and pushing on everything. Actually I was there and
maybe not pretty audible because of the bad net circumstances and skype. I
hope it would be better next time.

>   - structured manual testing:
>     - getting testcases for 3.5 from Litmus to Checkbox
>       - we currently have some ~50 testcases in Litmus -- it should be easy
>         to just copypaste them as the time window is limited until
>         Ubuntu 12.04 beta2 (Bjoern)

FYI, here are the latest test cases we got:

https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/show_test.cgi?searchType=by_category&product_id=1&branch_id=20

The testcases marked as [OBSOLETE] are merged into ordinary cases, so they
will be useless to populate into checkbox. Thank you to handle them :)

> AA    - copypaste existing manual test as a one off for 3.5/Precise (Bjoern)
> AA    - Check if test documents are URLs properly distributed to Checkbox (Bjoern)
>     - find a good way to script sync testcases from Litmus to Checkbox and
>       maybe even results back to Litmus
>       TBD later: (maybe discuss when Nicholas Skaggs and Yifan Jiang are around)

Sure, Rimas was doing smart things in Litmus system and contributed a lot, it
would be great if he could join the meeting next time as well.

Best wishes,
Yifan