[Libreoffice-qa] Litmus, a proposal

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Mar 21 12:27:31 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:45:29AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> But adding it to the "easy hacks" doesn't it mean that it's off limits to
> the usual collaborators

No, it only means that these task do not require a particulary deep knowledge
of some arcane corners of the LibreOffice codebase. Actually, we had EasyHacks
solved in fly-by mode accidentally by core devs. It happens.

> i.e. the most experienced and most likely to implement it sooner than later?

Experience isnt really an issue here, which is why everyone is requested to
hunt around for interested coders helping out with the implementation. Esp. the
web related tasks do not even require any C/C++ experience at all. A
experienced web developers might be our hero there(*).

Best,

Bjoern

(*) and, to tell you a little secret: most of our core developers are not
exactly natural born web developers ;)