[Libreoffice-qa] Litmus, a proposal

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Mar 21 14:55:53 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:16:51PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> They already have a staging server, but I cant get into it.
Register mail just took a while. I now can walk around in:

https://caseconductor-dev.allizom.org

Its is all looking very nifty and web-2.0-ish. But unlike Litmus, I havent
found out after 5-10 minutes of clicking around how to actually:

- submit a testcase
- submit a test result

so unless I am missing some permissions to do so, this is rather
disencouraging as that is exactly the stuff we need people to get to quickly
and without hassle (and not so much sorting and organizing two bazillion
testcases into suites etc.)

Best,

Bjoern