[Libreoffice-qa] 3.5.3 Online Update testing

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu May 3 08:45:04 PDT 2012

Hi Klaus-Juergen,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol píše v Čt 03. 05. 2012 v 16:14 +0200:

> > Thank you for noticing!
>
> Was the job you gave me. ;-)

:-)

> Question: What period of time will/should be between official announcing
> and update service?

I do not think it is too problematic if the update service lags behind
the official announcement up to a day, but I suppose when it is longer,
people start asking ;-)  OTOH there is no technical reason that would
prevent the update service being ready at the same time as the
announcement, so don't hesitate to ping me even earlier.

Regards,
Kendy