[Libreoffice-qa] voortgang issue 46250 Libre office 3.5.3

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Fri May 4 08:53:55 PDT 2012

On Friday 04 May 2012, 15:42:00 Frank van Lier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want too check the issue 46250 if it is by everybody, so it can help
> to solve the issue in 3.5.4???
>
> Do you help me here to solve the issue by confirm the issue.
>
> Kind regards,
> Frank van Lier

Frank, there's no point in confirming a confirmed issue.

What's necessary in my eyes is giving evidence, i.e. describing Real Life
situations, where it's nearly impossible to work around the bug, then pushing
it to "most annoying (37361)" and hoping a dev can fix it and backport the fix
to 3.5.

My personal opinion: it IS annoying (but I don't need the function often, so
I'm not the right person to engage with the bug).

Nino