[Libreoffice-qa] verification tweets (was: minutes of the LibreOffice QA call 2012-05-04 14:00 UTC)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon May 7 11:56:57 PDT 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 08:47:24PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> AA   - blog about bug verification (Bjoern)

I had some additional thoughts on this and think we should make that another QA
EasyHack: "Twiiter resolved bugs for verification". The task is to set up a
some bot that sends a short tweet about each bug being marked as resolved/fixed by
development and ask for testing and verifying the fix on master.

Target is again growing the QA community and getting more people to run master
builds. If there is no violent disagreement about this, I will create such a
EasyHack in a few days. We could do the same asking for bug confirmation, but
would need check that we are not creating too many of those compared to those
asking for verification.

Best,

Bjoern