[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-05-18 14:00 UTC

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri May 18 05:53:05 PDT 2012

Bjoern Michaelsen píše v Čt 17. 05. 2012 v 18:55 +0200:
> Hi all,
>
> the next LibreOffice QA call is on 2012-05-18 14:00 UTC -- the agenda is
> suspiciously empty so far this time (I havnt had too much time to dig through
> the list during UDS), additions and topics most welcome!

+ inconsistency in the wiki about how to assign bugs, see
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2012-May/001648.html

  I am not sure what is the preferred way these days :-)
  I personally prefer to put developers only into CC unless there is
  only one known developer interested into the given area.

Best Regards,
Petr