[Libreoffice-qa] 答复: Re: [ANN] Moztrap evaluation online!

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue May 22 05:01:11 PDT 2012

Hi Nino,

Don't bother with the registration, I have activated your account :)
Some times the mail could be put into "junk" box. I'll check the postfix any way.

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Nino <nn.libo at kflog.org> 2012-5-22 下午 19:31 >>>
Hi Yifan,

On 22.05.2012 11:19, Yi Fan Jiang wrote:

> http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/

cool :-)

> For a real evaluation, you will need to login and get permissions for the
> different roles. Please refer to my other mails for more details.

Registring seems to fail sometimes: I did not get an activation e-mail
within 15 minutes after submitting (user name: nnino)

When I tried again after a while, I was informed that the account
already exists.

An attempt to log in failed with "This account is inactive".

An attempt to "Reset password" did not result in an e-mail either.

As my second attemt with a different account and a different e-mail
address worked fine, there could be a problem with the mail transport?

Anyway - as I'd like to use the mail address from my first attempt (and
not the other one), could you please activate this account manually (or
delete it completely so I can retry to create it).

Thanks,
Nino