[Libreoffice-qa] [​A​N​N​]​ ​M​o​z​t​r​a​p​ ​e​v​a​l​u​a​t​i​o​n​ ​o​n​l​i​n​e​ - roles and permissions

Nino nn.libo at kflog.org
Tue May 22 10:38:21 PDT 2012

Hi again,

Could you please grant me a test creator role, I want to try out
entering test cases.

BTW: Do we have a higher level test plan or test strategy? Which e.g.
states what has to be tested for which purpose / in which situation? I'm
wondering if/how some kind of mapping could be achieved between a
requirement/use case/spec, a (or several) program function(s), and a set
of corresponding test cases.

Nino