[Libreoffice-qa] How to improve our Bug tracking system

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue May 22 10:36:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

as a consequence of our QA related discussions at Hackfest April 2012 in
Hamburg
<http://rrbd.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/hackfest-hamburg-2012/>
I now want to start to collect ideas how we can make a big step
improving our (Bugzilla) Bug tracking system. The goal is that after we
will have finished work (end 2012?) we will have a system what will work
without bigger changes at least for the next 5 years for our growing
contributors community.

As a tool for that I created
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_Improve_Bugzilla>, I hope
that we so can get an overview
what our needs are and how we can reach the goals.

Your contribution to complete the contents on that page will be
appreciated.

Especially for the listed Problems we will need some expert knowledge

I hope that end of July we will have finished research and a clear
concept how we can reach most goals with acceptable costs.

Best regards

Rainer