[Libreoffice-qa] How to improve our Bug tracking system

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 23 01:27:36 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 09:38 +0200, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Is it possible to add a feature under help that says Report bug

	Notice that that feature is already there.

>  that then opens a wizard in LO that will gather all the required
> details that would make for a good bug report, and then automatically
> submit it to bugzilla?

	It doesn't create a wizard however. The only thing blocking
improvements there - the first of which IMHO would be to submit /
auto-fill the component and version fields - is a lack of developer
resource willing to concretely work on it ;-)

	Filing an EasyHack in this area is on my TODO, but hasn't got done yet,

	ATB,

		Michael.