[Libreoffice-qa] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-alpha1 from master

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon May 28 02:00:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

we are one week from the feature freeze for 3.6 release. We are going
to provide 3.6.0-alpha1 build from master this week. I would like to do
the tag tomorrow.

The main purpose of the alpha1 build is to check that we are ready for
beta1 build. We will provide all language build, with release
configuration, for all supported platforms. We need to check that it is
basically usable, so we will announce it on the qa, l10n, and
developers mailing lists.

IMPORTANT: Please, do NOT announce this build widely. We do not want to
spread baby diseases to the whole world. We will not even put it on
mirrors. :-)

See also
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.6_release

Best Regards,