[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:47:53 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie, *,

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> What we need is a very simple way for a French user to send an
> attachment. If he needs to subscribe or register elsewhere and elsewhere
> again, I fear we'll just have to close the bug because he will never
> come back.

Depends on what you call simple, but I like sendspace.com - it is a
filehoster that has a sane amount of ads, and is quite simple to use
(and requires no registration, but registration gives you some
additional features).

http://www.sendspace.com/ - just drag a file into your browser or use
the browse button - wait of the upload to finish, then copy'n'paste
the link. Pretty easy for the uploader.

Only downloaders have to pay attention that they use the download from
sendspace link, and don't hit instead any of the ads that might look
like a download-button.

"Drawback": files get removed after a month of inactivity. I.e. if a
file is not downloaded for 30 days, it is deleted.

For screenshots, you could use http://frupic.frubar.net

HTH
ciao
Christian