[Libreoffice-qa] LO 3.7 enhancements

Timur Gadzo gtimur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:34:12 PDT 2012

Hello

I'm writing this message as a reaction to comment from Mikeyy on Bug
54157 - LibreOffice 3.7 most annoying bugs. He asked for Bug 36815 -
Advanced printing capabilities of comments in Writer [PRINTING].
As it's often said, MAB is no place for discussions and no place to
ask for enhancements. Now in MAB 3.7 theres is very nice instruction
saying "For details, criteria and further instructions, please see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Most_Annoying_Bugs".
But, I'm myself interested in new features in LO. There is a page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Vote_for_Enhancement. Bug 36815 is
there, as well as Bug 34355 - Use margins to track changes and some
others. There is even
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Enterprises_nice-to-have
but I think is redundant. I think that old OpenOffice voting system
was nice and simple.
So, a question for QA: Do these pages influence some decisions? Are
they still relevant? There should be some explanation.

Regards
Timur Gadzo