[Libreoffice-qa] Volunteer required for Libreoffice-qa mailing list administration

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Sep 17 09:33:07 PDT 2012

Hi all,

a volunteer is required for the job of the cloakroom attendant, ehm, I
wanted to say, for the job to administrate this mailing list.

Currently I do that job, from time to time assisted by Thorsten Behrens
  for sophisticated problems. 99% of the job is to delete Spam, and I
have to invest 1 ... 2 Minutes per day (= 1 working day per year).

I will discontinue this job end of September, if you are willing to do
the job in future, please contact Thorsten.

Thanks and best Regards

Rainer