[Libreoffice-qa] Ask for help, on discrepancy about a enhancement request in bugzilla.

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sat Sep 22 09:45:04 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

Le 22/09/2012 16:46, Markus Mohrhard a écrit :
[...]
> Even if it would be easily possible I still think that it is never a good idea to manipulate anything when you are calling a modal dialog.
Changing which cell is the current one, is it manipulating something?
You move nothing, you do not modify any data, you only do what the user
expects when he selects one of the ranges with CF in the Manage dialog:
edit the CF of that range in the same way he does that in the Format >
CF > CF dialog.

Side note: sorry if my bad English shows me rude. I only try to explain
the point of view of the end-user.

Best regards.
JBF