[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice "Help->Send Feedback" & BSA

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Aug 2 10:43:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 11:23:04AM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
> <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> >  https://twitter.com/kittylyst/status/363311652076544000
> > Ben Evans @kittylyst 2h
> >
> > @Sweetshark1 That's not even the 4th most annoying thing
> > about @bugzilla bug reporting.
>
> Now I'm really curious about the 4+ things that are more annoying than
> having to register for an account!

Well, for one around here:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=QA%2FBugReport&diff=69796&oldid=66356

someone completely removed the reference to the BSA from the first google hit
on "Libreoffice bug report". Please -- with these high volume entry pages, keep
the basics in and not the overwhelming (and mostly irrelevant) details.

I redtexted it:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

just like the "Building on Linux" page at:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux

that developers loved to drown in irrelevant detail.

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=QA%2FBugReport&diff=73300&oldid=73298

Lets keep an eye on this(*).

Best,

Bjoern