[Libreoffice-qa] Missing symbols in squares in "Bullets and Numbering" dialog on "Image" tab

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Dec 1 09:59:01 PST 2013

Hello @ll,
maybe this is a problem on my system, but if I open the above
mentioned dialog, I can only see squares with lines instead of
pictures and lines from the sixth square for a couple of rows ... :(

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Writer or Impress
2. Go to "Format – Bullets and Numbering..."
3. Look at the right of the second row. You will see an square with
only adumbrated grey lines, but no symbol in front of it
4. Scroll down and there are a couple of lines following without a
symbol ... :(

Could someone confirm this?
LO: Version: 4.2.0.0.beta1 Build ID:
f4ca7b35f580827ad2c69ea6d29f7c9b48ebbac7 (parallel installed with
Germanophone lang- as well as helppack)
OS: Debian Testing AMD64

Thanks for testing
Thomas.

--
... A solemn, unsmiling, sanctimonious old iceberg who looked like
he was waiting for a vacancy in the Trinity.