[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderboxes: Holiday Wishlist

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:59:06 PST 2013

Some old requests

1) Clear explanation of what are the differences between the builds from the
several TB.
If there are none then one daily build per OS is enough

2) If no one cares to explain then please indicate which is the recommended
build to test.
Currently my understanding is that the recommended, for the Windows OS, is
from TDF owned TB #47. Unfortunately that rule currently only  applies to
the Master branch...

3) Consistent filenames across TB (hint to Thorsten ;) ) Not needed if one
build per OS is enough (see point 1)

4)  Text file with details associated with each installer (since the
executables have NO reference to the TB that produced them). Again, not
needed if one build per OS is enough (see point 1)

Sidenote: I would say that having a 4.2 daily build is currently more
important than a Master build (since 4.3 is only planned for code freeze in
May...)

Just my 2 outsider cents...