[Libreoffice-qa] 16 unread messages wait for you in Qmail

no-reply at qwekee.com no-reply at qwekee.com
Mon Feb 4 14:03:02 PST 2013

Hello libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org,

We've noticed that it's been a week since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and wait for your answers

Colleagues whose messages wait unread:

Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 3.6.3, the RC2 builds now start to beavailable on pre-releases. This build is slated to be second releasecandidate build on the way towards 3.6.3, please refer to our releaseplan timings here:    http://wiki.do...
-----
Dear Community,   The Document Foundation is happy to announce the second releasecandidate of LibreOffice 3.6.3. The upcoming 3.6.3 will be the thirdin a series of frequent bugfix releases, for our feature-packed 3.6branch. Please be aware that Li...
-----
Hi all,   I started <http: wiki.documentfoundation.org="" qa="" todo_rename_3.7_to_4.0=""> for collection and discussion of all activities related to that decision.   Please feel free to add more action items and / or comments.   Discussion ...
-----
Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 3.6.4, the RC1 builds now start to beavailable on pre-releases. This build is slated to be first releasecandidate build on the way towards 3.6.4, please refer to our releaseplan timings here:    http://wiki.doc...
-----
Hi everyone,   Just a reminder to your teams about this.   We are seriously looking at different teams' wishlists. Please do take a little time out of your busy schedule and speak to your teams about any funding for items that you think may be of ...
-----
-----
Hi *,   for the upcoming new version 4.0.0, the first public ALPHA1 builds nowstart to be available on pre-releases. This build is intended for alphaand beta testers and will not be available on the mirrors or linked fromour web-site. As for the s...
-----
Fridrich Strba schrieb:   > If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> bugzilla.   Hi all,   I really would like to learn what the reason of that instruction might be. I can't see any advantage of discussin...
-----
Hi,   On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 04:37:57PM +0100, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:> Fridrich Strba schrieb:> > >If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> >bugzilla.> > > I really would like to le...
-----
Hello all,   On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Fridrich Strba<fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in> bugzilla.   I've found that Options > Language S...
-----
Hi,   please note that the feature freeze and commit deadline for 4.0.0.0.beta1is today, December 3, 2012.   The plan is to create the libreoffice-4-0 branch on Tuesday. Then wewill make sure that it is buildable and usable and create the beta1 ta...
-----
Hi all,   as promised, we have created a branch for the stabilization of the4.0.x releases, called 'libreoffice-4-0'. It is based on master, lastpull on Decemebr 4, 2012 at about 16pm UTC. See also the taglibreoffice-4-0-branch-point.   The follow...

Join and try it out, it's free and your colleagues will only be grateful.

Click on this link and you'll only have to create a password.
http://www.qwekee.com/profile/sign-up/step1/5b878cf69dd390dd5296/?next=http://qmail.qwekee.com/

Be in charge
Qmail team