[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Fri Feb 8 07:33:18 PST 2013

Hi Petr,

> But maybe you know some Base users from successful or bigger
> companies that might afford to pay someone for fixing a nasty bug. Or
> maybe you know someone with developer capabilities who is interested
> into Base. Then you could encourage them to contribute.
>
> My native language is not English. I am not a politician. My sentences
> might be sometimes misleading or unclear.

Now I understand, what you mean. Better to write it down, when we don't
understand another, than to be angry in silent - and the opposite person
doesn't meant it the same way I understood.

My native language isn't English, too. Everybody, who reads what I'm
writing, would know, that English-lessons in scool were the worst case
for me.

Let's see, if we could get anybody to help close Base-bugs. And if
somebody could donate for fixing a Base-bug it will be OK.

Regards,

Robert