[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-documentation] De-geeking BugReport on Wiki

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Feb 18 08:37:57 PST 2013

On 16/02/2013 at 21:44, Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fair enough. I was largely suggesting the background color to make it
> easy for beginners to determine what content was written at their
> level. Using some kind of header image or big icon in the sidebar
> could work similarly.

What is the point of putting everything on one page and using any visual
method (means: not accessible for users with various kinds of disabilities) to
distinguish levels of advancement? Is there any limit of pages on TDF wiki?

Instead, it would be much better to put more advanced topics on separate pages
(be it one huge "advanced QA topics", or many short pages for every topic
each). First QA page should just contain basic info for beginners and provide
links to pages that discuss mentioned areas in-depth. Users interested in QA
will follow links and learn more; users who don't feel need to do so, will
just stay on first page.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski