[Libreoffice-qa] Bugs with assignee but status NEW

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Jan 26 01:35:37 PST 2013

Hi Kohei,

I see that you changed status of several bugs [1] with you as assignee
from status ASSIGNED to NEW.

My interpretation is that you are intending to do some work on it, but
currently that particular Bug is far at the end of your priority list
and you are not planning activity in nearby future?

Please leave a brief note here concerning your intentions, and may be we
should leave a note in the Wiki at QA/BugTriage [1], How to Report Bugs
in LibreOffice [3] or similar to avoid unnecessary ambiguity and
checking ups in the bugs?

Best Regards

Rainer

Hyperlinks:
[1]
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=216565&emailtype1=exact&chfieldto=2013-01-26&query_format=advanced&emailassigned_to1=1&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2013-01-24&chfieldvalue=NEW&email1=kohei.yoshida%40suse.de&product=LibreOffice>
[2] <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage>
[3] <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport>