[Libreoffice-qa] Bug sur Nouveau dans le BSA français!

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Sat Jun 15 05:07:27 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Florian and I where able to fix the problems with the mailing in the
BSA. So the French BSA can be tested now. Please let me know if
something needs to be changed. The URL is
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug_fr.html. Please
remember that each test sends a mail to the FR-QA list.

If you think it is ok please update the URL on the French website and
the BSA is live.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders