[Libreoffice-qa] mailing list administration - SPAM Filters

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Mar 19 11:41:38 PDT 2013

Hi all,

today I corrected a SPAM filter rule with consequence "Hold for
moderation"; it also caught some Mails what should have been sent to the
mailing list. I hope that now will work correctly.

@Florian:
Please ping me if you find false alerts (I will also check from time to
time).

Best regards

Rainer

P.S.: This thread should keep you up to date, comments (except from
co-administrators) or discussion if desired please in extra threads to
keep this one clear and short.