[Libreoffice-qa] Priorizing Chart

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:16:42 PDT 2013

On 03/27/2013 01:29 AM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> I left some thoughts how to refine the "How to Priorize" chart on
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File_talk:Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg>
>

> Can you contribute the source document so that I can
> * do some changes to have the chart some more confirming to standards
> * In a second step create an alternative more simple approach, and may
> be we find a solution with some simple basics and optional use of
> Prio-dropdown (or whatever discussion will bring)?
>
> CU
>
> Rainer
Hey Rainer,

I added the source document to the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Step_6._Prioritize_Bug,
direct link here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/7/78/Prioritizing_Bugs_FlowChart.odg

Thanks for taking a look at that, I've been meaning to update it and get
the source on the wiki for months and just kept forgetting.

For the second point +1, having a simpler alternative for new/less
experienced QA members may be very good.

Best,
Joel