[Libreoffice-qa] Test the Photo Album Creator

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:51:26 PDT 2013

Hi Samuel

Sorry for the late reply. I did test it and found the same bug as Miguel
Angel.

I think that the text slide was a good idea. It allowed to add a separator
and continue to add images. But since you could not edit the slide title
from the Album Creator maybe it wasn't such a loss ;)

Samuel Mehrbrodt-2 wrote
> one of the new Features in 4.1 will be the Photo Album Creator:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.1#Impress
> It's available in Impress: Insert->Picture->Photo Album

Fantastic new feature! It really should be clearly advertised!

Samuel Mehrbrodt-2 wrote
> Also this doesn't have a help page yet. Where is the right place to
> request one?

Help page is with the Documentation folks...
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Documentation-f1645240.html

BTW the 4.1 Release Notes need to be updated when the Insert Text Slide
button is removed
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.1#Impress

Cheers,
Pedro