[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status Wiki

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:54:06 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FDO/NEEDINFO
>
> P.S. Robinson - is location of this appropriate? You're my go to wiki
> organization guru :)

So the base for Bugzilla stuff is typically QA/Bugzilla. The field
here is labeled "Status," but internally named "bug_status." People
are most familiar with the labels, so I think it best to use those.
Should we pluralize as "Statuses" or just leave as "Status"? I
initially put the 'Component' field as QA/Bugzilla/Components/xxx, but
now considering our other fields I think I might move those under
QA/Bugzilla/Fields and use the exact label name of the field (So
"Component/xxx", "Status/NEEDINFO", "Keywords/zzz", etc..). That'll
require a minor URL change in the BSA code, but nothing major.

tl;dr is, here's my suggested URL:
QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Status/NEEDINFO

Oh -- and one quick note: There's already a little blurb about
NEEDINFO stuff on QA/Bugzilla/Fields that can probably be folded into
this page. Joel -- If I move the page, could you fold-in that blurb?

Thanks,
--R