[Libreoffice-qa] QA for GSoC project

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:43:35 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Cao Cuong Ngo <cao.cuong.ngo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been selected in GSoC this year, project "Extend Support for
> Content Management Systems".
>
> I will implement the connection to Google Drive and properties/version
> dialog extension of CMIS.

cool!

> It would be great if someone can volunteer and spend sometimes to help
> testing my future feature .

When do you think that you'll be ready to provide builds to test?
Please feel free to just ping the QA list if you need help testing
something in particular during the summer :-)

It would be helpful for you to ping the Documentation Team and chat
about the best way to provide docs on how these new features work (or
at least are *supposed* to work :-). That way when we test things in
QA, we can refer to the documentation and make sure that the expected
behavior and actual behavior are in agreement!

Cheers,
--R