[Libreoffice-qa] OpenCL?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:14:33 PST 2013

Markus Mohrhard wrote
> That means it will not be supported in the future. There are some
> requirements to the hardware that must be satisfied before we can use the
> GPU as OpenCL device.

That is bad news. For me (because I will not get any benefits from OpenCL)
and for the project (one beta tester less...)

Markus Mohrhard wrote
> This feature is still under heavy development and not yet ready for
> testing
> by QA. As you might have noticed it is still disabled and might still
> contain serious bugs. If you want to test something in master it makes
> more
> sense to test the normal code paths in Calc by making sure that the large
> Calc refactorings did not introduce regressions.

I was referring to communication in general...

"not yet ready for testing by QA"... Interesting. Please do remember to post
on this mailing list when it's ready for QA...

Regards,
Pedro