[Libreoffice-qa] Where should users report bugs?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:49:50 PST 2013

Hi Qubit

My opinion:  Users should report bugs in a user friendly page that doesn't
require registration.

One example: The Mozilla feedback page
https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback

No need to reinvent the wheel.

If BSA and Bugzilla are the only options then only persistent geeks will
report bugs. The upside is that persistent geeks make better bug reports.

Finally:
For Windows users (and they are probably the majority) all bugs have to be
submitted to TDF/LO. I think that the company that produces the Windows
distro is not going to fix any bugs in LO, let alone push bugs upstream :)

Regards,
Pedro