[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sat Nov 16 01:12:11 PST 2013

Hello Robinson, *,
On Samstag, 16. November 2013 09:11 Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>
>> What about some kind of stream with "Latest feedback", showing
>> the last entries in short, and which are linked to the mail in
>> the mail archive? Would this be doable?
>
> http://gmane.org/rss.php

but this is for gmane only ... :( What about our own archives below
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org? Will it work with it as well?

> https://github.com/pteichman/mailman-rss
> http://jmason.org/software/scripts/mailman-archive-to-rss.txt

Both are rather dated ... Are you sure, they will work with our
version of mailman?

>> Or is this too much work?
>
> looks straightforward....
> :-)

I hope so :) Have a nice day
Thomas (who has to leave in a couple of minutes ... ;) ).

--
Fraud is the homage that force pays to reason.
		-- Charles Curtis, "A Commonplace Book"