[Libreoffice-qa] Wrong naming under "Format - Conditional Formatting - Condition..."

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Nov 24 00:49:37 PST 2013

Hello @ll,
I need someone with an other UI language than German or English
(where this problem does not exist ... ;) ), who may can confirm the
following:

When I open Calc and go to"Format - Conditional Formatting -
Condition...", select "All Cells", "Icon Set" and choose "4 Circles
Red and Black", I see in the English UI, what it says (circles in
red and black). But if I switch the UI to German, use the translated
menu items ("Format - Bedingte Formatierung - Bedingung", then "Alle
Zellen", "Symbolstil" and "4 Kreise rot & schwarz"), I see arrows
here (one red down, two yellow slanting, one green up) ... :( Can
someone confirm it with an other language/OS/architecture/else? And
is it intended or a bug (if so, does anyone know, if it is already
reported)?

OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO: Version: 4.2.0.0.beta1 Build-ID:
f4ca7b35f580827ad2c69ea6d29f7c9b48ebbac7

TIA
Thomas.

--
I am a computer. I am dumber than any human and smarter than any
administrator.