[Libreoffice-qa] Annouce: Bibisect for MACOSX

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 08:00:39 PST 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM, bjoern
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 06:04:25PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
>> I just saw that you made this available on gerrit.libreoffice.org, it seems.
>> Did you talk to the Infra guys about this? AFAIK, they had severe reservations
>> about doing such things wrt load and bandwidth on the machine.
>
> Whops, seems I got that wrong, it appears on Opengrok (why?), so I assumed it
> to be hosted on gerrit. Where is it actually hosted?

I've asked infra for a space for it...
Btw, it might be useful to consolidate bibisect related things there...

my intention is....
have some tb upload tar.gz installation regularely in a dumping zone
per platform
have a cron to regularely.. scrupt these upload zone(*) and
consolidate things in a bibisect repo

Norbert

(*) but with a delay.. to insure that things stay in order