[Libreoffice-qa] The garbage into the dev-builds.libreoffice.org

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:46:32 CEST 2013

Hi Pedro, *,

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Florian Reisinger wrote
>> PS: Too many builds here!!!!!!!!!
>
> I guess you didn't read the original email by ape...
>
> There AREN'T too many builds... Just too many EMPTY folders!
>
> There AREN'T any builds NEWER than Oct 16th.

Reason is a change that disables creation of installer packages unless
one specifies --with-package-format with the corresponding flag.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8fc7e560db11f424362c8effdeb61eb8d1526256

So please contact the corresponding tinderbox admins, point them to
the above change and ask them to add

 --with-package-format=msi

to their autogen.input files if they're not using the distro-configs.

(no need to poke #47 admin, that's me :-))

ciao
Christian