[Libreoffice-qa] How to report double used and/or not "working as expected" mnemonics?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Oct 28 01:37:53 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Hackert wrote (28-10-13 04:54)

>> As far as I know, there are mnemonics that are added in the code
>> and ones that are auto-generated.
>
> O.K.
>
>> For the first ones, I would make an issue for those that are in
>> the same menu or window combined.
>
> But how do I know, if they were added in the code or were auto-
> generated?

Hmm, I think most default buttons work like that and part of the menu's
But it can be seen in the source of course.

>> Unless you know who is working on that area, then an issue may be
>> superfluous?
>
> I have not the faintest idea, sorry ... :(

Me neither most of the time.
Thus just ask on irc or the list, I would say.

(Also, since regular localisers are working in this erea too, there must
be some among them that have experience, I would expect.)

Cheers,
Cor

--
  - Cor Nouws