[Libreoffice-qa] Filing bugs in the mailing list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:40:30 PDT 2014

I've been seeing this more and more lately and am wondering what's going
on ;) I'm seeing it by both experienced QA people and by new users. I
want to highly recommend reporting through "official channels" to ensure
that we don't give the wrong impression to users who join QA list, see
bug reports coming through and then start doing the same. Also, I think
that it kind of says "if you go to the mailing list first you'll get
faster responses" which in my opinion is not the message we want to be
spreading.

Just my thoughts.

Warmest Regards,
Joel

P.S. I'm offline for the next 2 weeks so if you need to reach me just be
aware that it might take awhile to get back to you :-D