[Libreoffice-qa] Extensive docx conversion tests...

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 06:22:32 PDT 2014

Hi Joren,

Glad to be of service. Hope you guys can keep up with all the bugs i
send in. :) Open source has done alot for me, so its time for me to give
back. I really want to recommend LibO to friends to get off of MS Office
but unfortunately compatibility is still a major issue.

It seems that regressions are constantly popping up into the code and I
was wondering why isnt the development of the import libraries done
separate from the UI.

Jay Philips