[Libreoffice-qa] Please test Windows Bibisect

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Tue Feb 11 20:43:05 CET 2014

Hi,

Not everything is done yet. You need a WIN bisect repo, extracted in a folder, which you select. Now you need to select the folder and hit start bisect.... http://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/bibisect/win/ <-- WIN test repo

What does not work?
- Downloading, extracting updating
What is slow?
- Bisecting (The builds are 1 GB, so for the size it is quick, but for endusers it is far too slow)

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger