[Libreoffice-qa] Calc freeze issues

M Henri Day mhenriday at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:30:06 CET 2014

> On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 11:33 +0100, M Henri Day wrote:
>

> > ​Kohei, any chance of a patch for ​Linux (in my specific case, deb)
> > users being posted in the near future, in addition to those you've
> > already posted for Windows and Mac users, respectively ?...
>
> Actually, I don't know personally.  Let me CC cloph and see if he can
> suggest something toward this end.
>
> Meanwhile, I believe there is a way to install an rpm on the debian
> based system, and that's probably what people have been doing.  I don't
> know the specifics though.
>
> Kohei

​Kohei (Kōhei ?), the so-called ​«Alien» utility allows packages to easily
be converted from rpm to deb and vice-versa, but here I fail to see what
would be the point, as the patch seems only to be available for Mac or
Windows OSes. But in the event a patch for either rpm eller deb is
released, I'd be happy to test to see if installing it resolves the problem
described by the OP....

Henri